Business Process Management Platform
It is the public entity governing the management and monitoring of programs within the EU Lifelong Learning Program
Like many similar entities managing a plethora of programs with numerous variables requiring information integration and detailed oversight capabilities, they needed a comprehensive digital transformation process. The main challenge was to map all information inflows and outflows, streamline candidate onboarding, and facilitate information exchange among the different bodies within them, thereby converting it into a centralized, measurable, and integrated information structure
New Anderthal’s approach
Decskill performed a detailed survey of all existing internal and external processes and respective participants allowing for the establishment of a clear picture of the whole scope of intervention; Created as well a roadmap specifying all processes to be implemented levered in digital tools; Implemented a Business Process Management platform to support and oversee the new implemented processes and its results.
- Have an exact control over ongoing processes and their respective status;
- Very sizable reduction in process time consumption;
- Digital and physical documents association process fully automated, eliminating mistakes in information crossing;
- Creation of information databases that are up-to-date and easy to access;
- Service Quality Levels increased significantly;
- A single centralized platform where employees gather information;
- Improvement in internal communications, through the elimination of multiple sources into a centralized structure;
- All entries/exits of documentation are registered automatically.