Design of Applications in Cloud Infrastructure
A US based company focused in automated print software solutions and collaboration tools. From commercial printing to digital and marketing agencies, it has been developing technology solutions that have also evolved to team communication tools customized to today real-time operations. With global operations and offices in US and Spain, the technology has grown at a high pace, with custom architectures that support demanding client scenarios
Their solutions are currently implemented in a vast array of market segments which brings added challenges when defining a common technology landscape, main architecture for its products and solutions and a quality assurance service based in DevOps Agile model, to handle all settings. They required a Partner with business knowledge, agile mindset and high performance and commitment, that could set up a dedicated Managed Service.
New Anderthal’s approach
Decskill designed a service model for them, based in our Center of Excellence – Cloud & DevOps – adapted to the current landscape but also with the ability to quickly scale, based on the company evolution over the coming years. The solution was designed over 10 days, enrolling Decskill senior members, their executive members and both parties technical teams.
- Guarantee that service execution and software development is aligned and with high performance
- Continuous improvement mechanisms
- Agile and DevOps principles introduced in QA streams
- Managed Service adapts to client changing demands
- Decskill service manager handles all requests, reducing operational losses
- SLA and KPI performance gains