Electric Vehicle Charging: Interoperability, Scalability, and User Convenience
An industrial conglomerate selling components and equipment for factory automation, railway equipment, electrical distribution equipment, and medical equipment
- Ensuring interoperability with different charger manufacturers, who have different communication protocols and integration requirements.
- The platform was scalable and capable of handling a large number of users and chargers simultaneously.
- The security and privacy of users
New Anderthal’s approach
- Implementation of a Technological Platform to Support Electric Vehicle Charging.
- The platform consists of a web application and a set of APIs that allow for remote control and management of electric vehicle chargers.
- The web application provides a user-friendly interface for users who wish to find available electric vehicle chargers and start a charging session.
- They partnered with us to strengthen their Development Team. with profiles C++ Expert´s
- Facilitates and makes electric vehicle charging more convenient.
- Locates nearby charging stations. Monitors charging progress.
- Enables easy and quick payment for the service.
- Highly secure and protects customer information.
- Compatible with a wide variety of chargers from different manufacturers. Entry into a rapidly growing market.
- Diversification of products and services.
- Use of state-of-the-art technology for faster and more efficient development.
- Agility and adaptability to market changes.