New UX/UI Concept and Solution Approved in PoC and implemented Globally
They are one of Portugal’s biggest private sector banking institution, with a leading position and particular strength in various financial products, services and market segments, based on a modern branch network with good domestic coverage.
To create in record time an e-Procurement platform for the whole group to centralize purchases and increase transparency and oversight in every relevant tender/service hiring from every group branch or company.
New Anderthal’s approach
Following the bank’s challenge for developing an innovative tool in record time, Decskill quickly acted and performed the following tasks:
- Revamping of the previous existing platform;
- New UX/UI concepts and solutions;
- Approval processes redefinition;
- Introduction of new KPI’s and measurement tools.
The project as a whole was a great success, being approved in PoC and then implemented globally throughout the entirety of the group. The main results were:
- Greater control over the whole negotiation and acquisition processes for goods and services;
- Complete visibility and transparency in all Procurement processes;
- Goods and Services’ acquisition cost reduction; Higher pace in negotiation processes made in the platform than previous processes;
- Platform is based on technologies that allow easy maintenance and scalability.